Though George Clinton christened Washington, D.C. as “Chocolate City” in his acclaimed 1975 album, local DJs had been calling D.C. Chocolate City many years before the album’s release. Long an epicenter of black excellence, self-determination, and conscious thought, DC’s black population reached a peak of 71% in 1970. Though population demographics have changed since then, we pay homage to DC’s rich history and bright future with this badass t-shirt.
- 3.7 Ounce Unisex Poly/Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck.
- Plush and lightweight 3.7 ounce 36-single 50/50 polyester and ring-spun combed cotton blend.
- Luxuriously soft with a superior drape.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
- Shirt color is Heather Brown with black imprint