DC residents get a raw deal when it comes to voting representation. In addition to paying federal taxes, we also pay local taxes and bear all the other responsibilities of citizenship. Of course DC should be the 51st State! Our population is similar to Delaware’s and Alaska’s, and its even larger than Vermont and Wyoming! We gotta get one of these shirts into Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton’s hands!
- District 8.1-ounce, 60% recycled cotton/40% post-consumer recycled polyester.
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape.
- Recycled natural color drawcords.
- 2x1 rib knit cuffs, pocket opening and hem.
- Side seamed.
- Coverstitch details throughout.
- Undyed tear-away label.